Real Market Tech: Terms and Conditions
By ordering Real Market Tech services, you agree to the following:
- Payment must be received at the time of order or service will not be performed, unless terms have been extended by contract prior to the time of order.
- Real Market Tech will bill your credit card at the time of order for all charges and services provided, unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing.
- Your credit card may be charged again after you place an order if you decide to later upgrade an order. Examples of additional fees include staging and print services.
- The tour will be hosted for the life of the listing.
- If the tour is not fulfilled by Real Market Tech, you will receive a refund.
- Tour prices and marketing material prices are subject to change without notice.
- In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Real Market Tech for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney's fees and other legal expenses.
- In the event the photographs do not meet our standards of quality and professionalism, we will re-shoot the property at no charge to you. If however, you request additional photographs or services for seasonal changes, or night shoots, or just additional images, then additional fees will apply.
Clients of Real Market Tech are responsible for the following when the home is being captured:
- Making sure the property is made available with access for the photographer to all areas of the property that will be shot.
- Making sure the property’s tenant/ owner/ occupant receives the Real Market Tech Pre-Shoot Checklist.
- Making sure the property is photo/ cinema ready and clean.
- 24 hour cancellation notice to the Real Market Tech Capture Technician is required from the Agent. If an Agent cancels with less than a 24 hour notice, a cancellation fee will apply.
- If the Real Market Tech Capture Technician arrives at the property and it is untidy and not capture ready, the Real Market Tech Capture Technician can declare the property not photo ready and will not capture the property. The Agent will have to reschedule and a fee will apply.
- Once a Real Market Tech order has been fulfilled, it can not be refunded.
- Your order will be displayed on your order screen within the RMT interface.
- All marketing materials displayed on the internet are the property of Real Market Tech. Real Market Tech clients have limited rights to use these materials as stated in the contract.
- Properties that are captured will be uploaded to our websites and available for public viewing.
- Online maps are available to each property for the general public. You may elect to remove any of our mapping features on your listings from our preview page. We do not guarantee the accuracy of these maps, as they are provided by third party companies.
- Real Market Tech may send your listing data to other real estate portals and websites (i.e. Yahoo, HomeSeekers, etc.) for increased exposure to your listings. If you do not wish this to happen, you may request that we do not send your listing data to third party companies. We do not guarantee the accuracy, availability or content from other third party websites. Client is responsible to verify Real Market Tech syndication is compliant with brokerage, brand company and real estate associations rules and regulations regarding syndication of listings and advertising.
- Real Market Tech is not responsible in the event other third party websites cannot provide the necessary data feeds, links or uploads. For example: missing MLS feeds or Realtor.com uploads.
- In order to keep Real Market Tech in "top-notch" condition, high levels of expectation exist for the quality of information posted on the Real Market Tech website. We reserve the right to modify, edit or decline to activate any materials of the property should they not meet our standards of quality.
- You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a "hypertext" link to this site or any property on this Site as long is it does not portray Real Market Tech or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Real Market Tech has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control nor is it responsible for any of these sites or their content. Real Market Tech does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained by using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Floor plans are for illustration purposes only and have been drawn to show an artistic representation to potential buyers to help them see what a property looks like. Floor plans are in no way being drawn to infringe upon the rights of the original architect. Since it is impossible to tell what copyrights might exist on a property it is the responsibility of the agent to assure that the proper copyright credit is given to the architect if the agent deems it necessary. Customer hereby absolves Real Market Tech and accepts responsibility for any copyright infringement enforcement if such occurs.
- As an illustration, the floor plans are not guaranteed to be accurate with regards to dimension or actual layouts. Real Market Tech accepts no liability as to the accuracy of these floor plans. If for any reason litigation arises that causes purchaser of these floor plans to bring litigation against Real Market Tech, LLC, it is hereby agreed that the maximum damages that may be awarded to those utilizing the floor plans in any way would be a total amount not greater than the amount paid to Real Market Tech, LLC. Real Market Tech does not verify the accuracy of these floor plans. Accuracy is to be verified by the Agent.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
- This website uses high Internet standards of secure data encryption for all online transactions. This website uses Internet 'cookies' and session variables to store your login information as you move throughout the website. It's strongly suggested that you logout of your account after each session if you are using a public computer.
- Clients may not upload copyrighted material to Real Market Tech servers. Client assumes all responsibility for verifying that client has the copyright or permission to use any digital upload whether text, audio, video, or image on Real Market Tech’s servers. If client does not hold the copyright to a particular digital file they wish to upload, they must provide written proof to Real Market Tech that they have permission from the copyright holder to upload the digital file.
- Real Market Tech provides non-copyrighted audio files that can be used for background audio on Real Market Tech listings and Real Market Tech holds the copyright to any video or imagery provided by Real Market Tech Capture Technicians. The customer hereby absolves Real Market Tech and accepts responsibility for any copyright infringement enforcement if such enforcement occurs.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- As a representation of the property, Real Market Tech does not determine or verify the accuracy of floor plans, furnishing colors, furniture placement or the accuracy of any other item with regard to the dimension, scale, actual layout, color correctness of the images used to represent the property. Real Market Tech accepts no liability for the accuracy of any of these items.
- If for any reason litigation arises that causes purchaser of any Real Market Tech product or service to bring litigation against Real Market Tech, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors or employees, it is hereby agreed that the maximum damages that could be awarded to those utilizing Real Market Tech’s services and/or platform would be a total amount not greater than the amount paid to Real Market Tech, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors or employees any of whom may be acting on Real Market Tech’s behalf. Accuracy is to be verified by the Agent.
- Independently contracted representatives provide all services. Real Market Tech, and it's independently contracted service distributors are not liable for any negligence, damages, or any wrongdoing on the part of the independent service representative.
- Real Market Tech and its independently contracted distributors are not responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Acts of Terrorism, etc.).
- The terms and conditions are the sole understanding between Real Market Tech and the client. No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. Please check this document frequently for changes.
Copyright 2016 Real Market Tech LLC
AGENT acknowledges they are receiving a non-transferable license to use the material we produce for the life of the listing. The material cannot be altered, cropped, duplicated whole or in part and used for any reason whatsoever.